Update: I used the term strategy wrongly earlier, this was actually a tactic and not a strategy. I apologize for the mistake, thank you @markwschaefer for explaining the difference clearly.
Do you have a social media
Strategy refers to a plan of action designed to achieve a particular goal. – Wikipedia
@jaroehm says “Social media without a strategy is like cooking without a recipe. Sometimes it works but sometimes it’s a disaster. With a recipe, at least you know what ingredients to have before you get started.”
The question today is what is your tactics? You’ve set your goal, you’ve done your research now it is time for you to write your “domination plan”. All of us will have different set of
tactics but one factor to include into your tactics is to make it measurable. This way you will know when you have achieved your goal in a day/week/month and you will know if your tactics worked as you’re able to measure it later on.
I call this … the ‘at least’ tactics. (wanted to make sound cool)
The at least social media
- Connect at least with 10 new people a day
- Write at least 5 comments on different blogs a day
- Write at least 3 blog posts a week
- Tweet at least once per hour
- Follow at least 100 new people a week
- Retweet at least 3 posts from followers a day
- Share at least 1 new status post on facebook a day
- Engage with at least 5 customers a day
- Thank at least 5 customers a day
- Thank people who retweeted you (at least more than 10 a day) – @nittyGriddyBlog
Those are some basics ‘at least‘ tactics which are manageable and can be done in a day.
Below is for you.
________ at least ___________ a ____.
What is yours?
photo credits: by Anil Jadhav