You can treat yourself to a carefully prepared and succulent cup of espresso from your local coffee bar that just happens to be a couple of blocks away from your house as you wait in an extensively long line while you watch precious hours of your short life pass you by, or you could just get an espresso machine.
Getting an espresso machine is the norm of today’s society, especially when you’re looking for a quick, easy and affordable option. In spite of it being a cheap and fast solution, you can get an espresso of equal greatness like those you normally get at a coffeehouse.
To show you that the hype for these machines are not all hyperbole, have a go at our list of highly reviewed, quality-driven and user-approved espresso machines that are available today:
Now you coffee dorks can create those professional barista-like espressos, lattes and cappuccinos with the help of Mr. Coffee Café Barista. It has a good set of features like:
- An electric 15-bar pump that makes powerful pressure capable of extracting bold and rich flavors during the brew.
- One-touch controls allow you to choose either single or double-shots and its adjustable control knob can automatically froth milk for you.
- Removable milk reservoir that stores the milk that wasn’t used during the brew in the fridge, so you can fill it in later.
- Recipe book that lets you create original recipes of your own from home.
With its avant-garde design, slick functionality and elegance, the Nespresso Pixie coffee machine aims to satisfy your espresso needs to greater levels.
- Simple way to insert and eject capsules with compact brewing unit technology.
- The 19 bar high-pressure pump produces barista-type results, that unleashes both the delicate flavor and premium tastes of each coffee capsule as well as create matchless dense and ingratiating crema.
- Thermoblock heating element with 30 seconds of quick preheating time.
- Programmable buttons for lungo and espresso, with a folding drip tray to hold larger cups and recipes that are brewed between 25-30 seconds.
- Backlit indicators for water level detection.
The Breville BES920XL Dual Boiler is the one espresso machine that promises precise and optimal temperature and pressure control to deliver the perfect espresso of your fantasies.
- Dual stainless steel boilers as well as Italian pumps for both espresso extraction and steaming.
- Electronic PID temperature control for careful temperature control.
- The Over-Pressure Valve (OPV) function restricts extraction pressure.
- The Backlit LCD shows shot clock or time and also brew temperature.
Why bother dreading for hours in long cafe lines when you can just settle for your own automatic barista in the Ninja Coffee Bar Auto-iQ Programmable Coffee Maker.
- Choose from over six sizes from either a single cup, travel mug or a full carafe.
- The Pod-Free Single Serve includes a selection of different coffee brands and customize the flavor to your liking.
- Select a variety of flavors such as Rich, Classic, Speciality, Over Ice or the exclusive Cafe Forte.
- Glass Carafe and Intelligent Warming: the 10-cup glass carafe can make enough coffee for extra servings. The intelligent warming plate does what it implies; warms your coffee at an ideal temperature with a 2-hour auto-shutoff feature.
- Built-in Frother: With just a push of a button and only a few seconds, you can turn your hot or cold milk into soft and silky-smooth froth.