I just read an amazing blog post by Scott aka @unmarketing, one guy I truly admire just because he’s funnier than me, kidding! Anyway Scott did a blog post called Tweetathon for Tanner. Last year Scott raised $15,000 in 12 hours in a tweetathon and this year he wants to do it for Tanner. Who is Tanner? I’ll let you read an amazing blog post written by her mother at HerBadMother. One word! Touching! The story touches me so much and what @unmarketing and everyone else who chipped in to help is amazing! So I decided to jump in too because “Any amount can make a difference in this boy’s life”. I’ve donated a small amount because I don’t really have much to contribute so I want to try to help in any way that I can. You can help Tanner too! You can donate by using the donation widget button below.
For every $10 you donate you will get a raffle entry to win one of the awesome prizes from @unmarketing and the rest of the great people who contributed . So $100 gets you 10 raffle entries therefore giving you more chances to win.
@Unmarketing is giving some awesome prizes away as well (Mr Big heart!) Everyone that donates $50 of more will get access to @Unmarketing’s UnBootCamp which is a 5 weeks online course. If you donate $200 or more you’ll not only get 20 raffle entries but also get a video screencast review of your website and/or Twitter/Facebook page
Please See Me: The Tweetathon will be over at 9pm EST on Wednesday. Only donations during that window will qualify for the prizes below
That is some great prizes given away by @Unmarketing for helping! So what about me? What do I have to offer in return to help out? All I can think of for now is every $10 donation will get you a superb once in a lifetime virtual hug! Just like the one below but virtually.
Seriously? I’ve not thought of anything that I can give away which is as good as @Unmarketing, @johnhaydon @problogger and the rest.
Below are the prizes that can be won by you!
5. Vegas Pack containing:
6. Parent Pack containing:
- $100 Mabel’s Labels Gift Card. Donated by: Mabel’s Labels (Twitter)
- Kathy Buckworth Autographed Book Set: Journey to the Darkside: Supermom Goes Home, The BlackBerry Diaries: Adventures in Modern Motherhood, Shut Up and Eat: Tales of Chicken, Children and Chardonnay. Donated by: Kathy Buckworth (Twitter)
- Crayola Set: Crayola Dry-Erase Learning Fun Centre, Crayola Color Explosion Glow Dome. Donated by: Julie-Anne Cleyn (Twitter)
- Name Your Tune Party Pack – 10 Name Your Tune Personalized CDs – great for party favours and lootbags. Each CD features the child’s name throughout the collection of 14 much-loved tunes. Donated by: Name Your Tune (Twitter)
- $100 gift certificate for Clippopotamus. Handmade kids’ accessories that solve everyday problems like losing mittens, keeping droopy pants up, keeping babies’ blankets in place. Donated by: Clippopotamus (Twitter)
- 125 Full Color Custom Holiday Greeting Cards Donated by: Vertical Printing & Graphics (Twitter)
- Personalized baby blanket. 100% non-pill fleece. Washable and incredibly durable. Donated by: Admiral Road Personalized Blankets (Twitter)
7. Biz Book Pack – Each title is autographed by the author and will be sent directly from them. Set includes:
- Power Friending by Amber Mac
- Fascinate by Sally Hogshead
- Six Pixels of Separation by Mitch Joel
- ProBlogger by Chris Garrett and Darren Rowse
- Escape From Cubicle Nation by Pam Slim
- Career Renegade by Jonathan Fields
- Do More Great Work by Michael Bungay Stanier
- Go-Givers Sell More by Bob Burg
- TwitterWorks by Phil Gerbyshak, Joe Sorge and Scott Baitinger
- Attention! by Jim Kukral
- Content Rules by Ann Handley and C.C. Chapman (released Dec. 1)
- UnMarketing by Scott Stratten (released Sept 7)
- The Now Revolution by Amber Naslund and Jay Baer (released Feb 2011)
- For Dummies book set (not autographed) from For Dummies/Wiley & Sons
8. Leaf Fanatic Set – Official Reebok 09/10 season Gustavsson white Jersey ($200 value), pair of 100 level seats to Pre-season home opener VS the Sens, Sept 21, 7pm. Donated by The Toronto Maple Leafs
9. Disney Gift Basket – 5 plush characters, 4 DVD’s, 2 key chains, Watch, 4 pens, thermal mug, Beach towel, Mickey ears, Picture frame (anonymous donor) $350 value
10. Business Services Pack containing:
11. Toronto Woman Pack containing: