ISkysoft helps you to create a WhatsApp backup, transfer it and even restore it in case you lost it. . Download and install this toolbox in your Mac or PC. With iSkysoft toolbox, you can backup WhatsApp data to transfer in your new phone.
Following, we are going to give you a detailed guide about how to transfer WhatsApp data and get it to your new device without losing a bit of data. We are going to explain how you can usefully move your WhatsApp with all of its data from one device to another without any issue. Take your time to go through this guide!
Transfer WhatsApp from Android to Android using Local Backup
A local backup can help you transfer WhatsApp Chats and messages from Android to Android. Do this before you start learning how to hack someone’s WhatsApp. Protect your data first before trying any invasive procedure or phishing. This approach is called Donkey Work. You use email to do it, but there is no option to do it for bulk. WhatsApp backup still appears as a better option. Transferring WhatsApp Backup isn’t supposed to be hard and time taking.
Following, we are going to explain this method in details with step by step guide:
Make a backup of every bit of your WhatsApp Data on your old, Android Phone, go to Settings> Chat Settings, and choose email chat option from the drop-down list
In previous android phone, uninstall WhatsApp, it won’t take much time
Now take your new phone, download and install the app. Once the installation is completed. Provide your original phone number while registration to your WhatsApp. The alert message will be given that the app has found a backup
Once you get this message, you will be able to restore data from the backup to the new device you just need to tap on the restore option. Once you tap it, the data will be transferred to your device in no time; it will only take a few moments
Transfer WhatsApp Data with Google Drive
WhatsApp has the built-in ability to back up all of its data using Google Drive. All you need to do is link your Gmail account with WhatsApp. Just sign in to your new Android device to Google Account and restore data. Follow these steps to restore data:
- Go to WhatsApp on your previous Android phone and navigate to menu at the top right side, click on settings
- Go to chats and Calls > Chats Backup > Backup. Take note that your Gmail account is linked with WhatsApp account in order to upload the backup
- Choose the backup over wifi as mobile data is not a reliable option as it will consume a lot of bandwidth. You will be charged extra without your knowledge, so you better avoid it
Install WhatsApp on new Android Device and verify phone number with WhatsApp Account. You will find the backup when you launch and start the app. Tap to restore and get all the data back from your old device. You can install a whatsapp tracker to make sure the files don’t get lost.
Switch WhatsApp Message from Android to Android
You can use Google Drive to create a backup of your WhatsApp Message. You need to provide your email, and the app will keep creating a backup every data. These are easier to store as compared to local backups. It’s a nice way to use Google Service Extensively Following; we are going to explain the message backup and transfer in details
- Add your google account on the old device and sign in
- Launch WhatsApp on Phone and go to Settings > Chat > Chat Backup
- There is one option, back up to Google Drive and select a Google Account.
- Install WhatsApp on New Android phone and Tap Restore during setup
- The WhatsApp Messages are synced to the new system in less than 10 minutes