Looking for the perfect social media posting tool?
There are plenty in the market.
It’s tough to pick one that’s just right. At the end of the day it comes down to what you’re looking for.
Today I’ll be comparing four social media posting tools that are different in their own ways.
I love Agorapulse. It’s an amazing social media management tool that combines the best elements of what a social media should have.
It’s a swiss army of social media tools. It has:
- social media posting
- team management
- & more
The part I love about Agorapulse is the Inbox-Zero feature. The Inbox allows me to quickly have an overview all the comments that I need to respond or review.
This makes sure that I’ve seen or reviewed all comments that I received. No more missing a comment or a tweet! woohoo!! If you’re a small business owner, this feature is for YOU!
Another favorite feature of mine is the full conversation history that I have of people whom I’ve previously engaged. This feature allows me to be more personal since I get to go back and see all the engagement I have with them.
The publishing calendar view is another feature that I love. I have a bird’s eye overview of the content that are queued, scheduled or published.
Seriously, going wrong with Agorapulse is hard.
- Amazing scheduling functionality
- Easy access user profile with full conversation history
- Affordable for small businesses to agencies
- Downloadable beautiful report in PPT
- Great and fast interface
- Doesn’t support Pinterest. NOOOOOO!!!
- 15 days free trial
- Small: $49 a month for 1 user, 1 team member, and 3 social profiles
- Medium: $99 a month for 1 user, 3 team members, and 10 social profiles
Large: $199 for a user a month, 6 team members, and 25 sociaEnterprise
- Enterprise: $299 a for a user a month, 12 team members, and 40 social profiles
When it comes to scheduling. Edgar is a social media posting tool that allows you to recycle updates based on categories. Having a feature like this is refreshing.
It does so by enabling you to build a library of content that can be used over and over again. This is truly handy if you have specific content you want to be posted on a specific hour. No more hassle or scheduling and re-arranging it.
For example, I can set Edgar to post only my inspirational quotes at 9 am every Monday. At 10 pm Tuesday, Edgar is to queue all my blog posts only. It’s a neat feature to have if you want to consistently share great content.
While Edgar’s scheduling feature is excellent, it doesn’t come with the typical dashboard bells and whistles such as monitoring, social media management and more. It does excel in social media posting scheduling the best.
- Great scheduling features
- Best platform to recycle old posts
- Supports Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin LinkedIn
- Integrates with Zapier
- Doesn’t support Google+, Pinterest, Instagram, Instagram
- No reporting or analytics
- Lacks monitoring feature.
- $79 a month for 25 social profiles
SocialOomph started exclusively as a management tool for Twitter. Today, Social OOomph has a range of more advanced features such as automation for a range of social media management tasks for Twitter, as well as Facebook and LinkedIn.
SocialOomph is also popular among marketers because of the auto-follow back, bulk upload tweets, monitoring, and auto DM, functions. If you want these features, you’ll need to pay an additional add ons that cost $6.44 once every two weeks. (Interesting price point, huh?)
- It’s decently priced for what it can do
- Has auto follow and DM feature
- Has bulk upload for Twitter to save time
- Easy to set up schedule and recurring posts
- No Google+, Pinterest, or Instagram integration
- Basic analytics.
- Monitoring only available for Twitter.
- No reporting
- Monitoring only available for Twitter
- 14 days free trial
- $12.58 once every two weeks
- $27.26 once every month
- $81.77 once every quarter
- $327 once every year
4. Post Planner
Post Planner is a good social media posting tool to help social media managers increase their engagement rates with their excellent content discovery feature.
This tool finds the most successful photos and links and ranks them based on an algorithm that it has developed. It determines how quickly content gets shared and ranks them to help you pick the best content.
With this feature, you’ll save a lot of time looking for engaging content. At the time of writing this, no other tool has this feature.
One downfall for Post Planner is the lack of social media integration as you can only schedule a post to Facebook and Twitter.
- Superb content discovery feature to help find and schedule content
- Good list of status idea to help build engagement
- Integrated with Canva
- Decently priced
- Limited social networks, (only supports Twitter and Facebook)
- Doesn’t support Google+, Linkedin, Instagram, Pinterest
- Doesn’t include monitoring or basic analytics
- $11 a month for 10 social media accounts
- $24 a month for 25 social media accounts, 4 team members
- $59 a month for 50 social media accounts 7 team members
As I mentioned, at the end of the day it comes down to what you’re looking for. For me, I want a all rounded tool that does everything for me that I can pay ONCE. I don’t want to continue searching for another tool just to publish on Instagram.
That is why Agorapulse is the perfect solution for me.