When I started using twitter 3 years ago, I was using it for personal reasons until I saw the potential of how it could be used to connect with others on a personal as well as professional level.
I just knew then that it was something that I should focus a lot of my time on.
Starting out, I know how difficult it can be with all the internet jargons, tools, all the weird twitter lingo’s and I understand how frustrating twitter can be not knowing how to use it to the fullest potential.
That is why I want to introduce a simple book for business owners out there who have just started using twitter and have no clue what to do with it.
This book is called Twitter 101: Everything You Need to Know about Twitter Marketing (Lauren’s affiliate link) and it was written by a friend of mine Lauren Dugan. Lauren is a social media consultant and have been contributing at AllTwitter.com since 2010. Previously, she also created Twitter Boot Camp course which helped marketing, PR and communications professionals get their organizations to use twitter.
If I could consult with anyone about twitter, Lauren is definitely the one I would go to.
Here are some of the topics that are covered in this book
- Setting the right account to attract the right followers.
- Twitter lingos.
- How to optimize your twitter account.
- Mistakes you should avoid when starting out on twitter
- What to tweet, how to tweet, when to tweet.
- How to find the right twitter accounts to follow.
- What twitter tools to use.
Who is this book for?
- This book is for those who are NEW to twitter.
- This book is for those who needs a guide and wants to cut short their learning curve.
- This book is for those who doesn’t have the time to research information about twitter online.
- This book is for those who doesn’t have a clue of where to begin.
There are definitely many books out there that you can buy besides this, but if you need a quick guide that is straight forward and easy to read, this is for you.
Thats not all, Lauren was kind enough to give me a promo code for my readers. If you’re interested to purchase this book, all you have to do is enter DUGAN2012 when purchasing the ebook, and you’ll receive an instant 25% off, which you’ll be able to get the book for only…. $3.74.
So sacrifice a cup of Starbucks, get this book and drink a cup of coffee at your local coffee shops instead.
The bad news is the promo lasts until the end of September. So don’t hesitate. If you need more help, you can reach out to Lauren on twitter @lauren_dugan or simply reach out to me via email.