However if you read the article you’ll find that there are a lot of benefits of using scheduled- tweets (auto tweets)
Here are a few by @adamsconsulting taken from her blog post
- My Twitter grade http://twitter.grader.com/ has gone up to 100
- My RTs have gone through the roof
- Best of all, when I wake up in the morning I have tweets from people I normally never get to talk to
I actually agreed with everything that she said. Living on a different timezone +8GMT, my timezone is roughly 12 hours ahead of people from the United States. Therefore when it is 12am here. It will be 12pm for most of the people on twitter.
Most of the time I’ll leave twitter and head to bed when it’s “really hot” on twitter. Therefore I can’t really connect with much of people who are awake. Therefore limiting connection on twitter.
Guess some of you might be thinking “Why do you want to schedule tweets?” Alright here is my explanation:
1. Twitter doesn’t sleep, there are people from all over the world on twitter. If you noticed most of my tweets are links that are useful and beneficial to people who reads them. Sharing them at different hours gets different readers.
2. Since different readers to to read them, they will also reply to the tweets. Hence building new relationship on twitter.
Below are the some rules from twitter.
Up to today I’ve never used scheduled-tweets and if you notice most of my tweets are from the web at different time whenever I am online.
However if you want to know my opinion. I think scheduled-tweets are beneficial. Using it the right way of course.
This is how I see it.
Give GUNS to cops (real people on twitter) and they will use them to protect people. Give guns to criminals (spammers, bots.. etc) and they will use them to kill or rob people (spam people).
What Do You Think? To Schedule Tweets or Not?