Like football, the success of a project is determined by how productive you kickoff a meeting. So what should you do?
Set the right tone!
Setting the right tone and either make or break your project. Alright! time to huddle up and follow the top steps listed below
Are you… reaaaaady?
- Established vision and deliverables
- Identify team and set roles
- Develop initial project plan
- Define how you’ll measure success
- Review the plan and identify potential risks or bottlenecks
- Establish logistics of team communication
- Choose your project management methodology, or outline your preferred work process
- Decide which tools your team will use
- Schedule your kickoff meeting
- Set your agenda and prepare handouts and presentation slides
Further read below.
Infographic brought to you by Wrike project manager qualities